As we start the new year, we want to thank you for your continued dedication to our community. Supporters like you helped us care for our vulnerable neighbors and continue critical programs during the COVID-19 pandemic.
With tremendous losses in fee-for-service programs and expected cuts in government funding, our vital programs and services are in jeopardy. We are counting on your support, now more than ever.
Join us in making a meaningful impact for our community. Through the Y’s monthly giving program, you can make a difference, every single month. Monthly gifts represent a strategic advantage for the Y, knowing that we have regularly scheduled donations we can count on, allowing us to plan for any and all emergent needs.
Here are some ways making a monthly contribution can help:
- $10 a month can provide new books for 12 children in our literacy programs to help develop their love of reading
- $18 a month can provide 20 hot, kosher meals for Holocaust survivors to nourish and sustain them this winter
- $25 a month can provide a Chromebook for a child to learn on days when not physically in school
- $50 a month can fund an inclusion specialist for a month in our program for children on the autism spectrum
- $100 a month can cover emergency rent or cash assistance for a needy family impacted by COVID-19
By giving monthly, you make an incredible impact over the course of time.
Ready to make a big difference? Make a monthly gift now.
Not ready to give monthly? Make a one-time donation to support the Y’s critical programs.
Thank you for investing in the future of our community and for helping us fulfill our mission of caring for those in need, while being a pillar of hope and strength.
Wishing you, your family, and our entire community a happy, healthy, and sweet new year,
Chief Development and Social Services Officer