The YM&YWHA of Washington Heights & Inwood invites you to join us for the Family Literacy Program sponsored by the Brooke Jackman Foundation! This program supports developing literacy skills in young learners while also fostering a family-wide appreciation for reading. We offer this program both in-person and in a virtual format, and you are welcome to enroll in one of them or in both!
● Program is only open to all families in grades K-3!
● $10 to register, reimbursable if the family attends 10 classes (do not have to be consecutive).
● Families (parent/guardian and child) must attend together.
● Parents and/or other family members are invited to attend our quarterly dinners. Dinners to be announced.
● Registration form submitted prior to participation.
● Snacks, book giveaways, interactive reading, and games.
LocationYM&YWHA of Washington Heights & Inwood, 54 Nagle Avenue, New York City, NY 10040, USA
Could not find route!